MSPs and the tools they use are getting smarter, and the number of customers and MSP toolmakers looking for custom integrations with TimeZest has hit a considerable incline in the past year. The emergence of new AI, process automations platforms, client-facing portals, and IT processes all pointed us to getting out of the MSP community’s way so they can use TimeZest in new, interesting and even better ways. That’s why we’re very excited to announce the new TimeZest API!
A World of New Possibilities
TimeZest is the only scheduling platform engineered specifically for MSPs and our API maintains this focus. It also allows other MSP vendors to customize TimeZest’s functionalities and tie them seamlessly into their ecosystems.
The API can be leveraged to retrieve data about appointment types, resources and scheduling requests (think BI reports) as well send scheduling requests just as our existing PSA integrations do. Anything that can send an HTTP request can now be used to ask your clients to schedule an appointment.
Example Use Cases for TimeZest’s API
- Proactive Maintenance: Trigger scheduling requests for maintenance activities in TimeZest based on monitoring alerts from your RMM tool.
- Incident Management: Trigger automatic scheduling of appointments for urgent issues detected by an RMM.
- Updates: Empower your client to coordinate software updates and patching at mutually convenient times.
- Upgrades: Prompt your client to schedule time with their account manager or sales to discuss replacement options when hardware is reaching end of life.
- Self-Service Scheduling: Give your client the option to book, reschedule, or cancel appointments directly from your existing client portal.
- Self-Select: Provide an always updated list of appointment types and individual and team resources.
- Appointment Reminders: show users upcoming appointments and outstanding appointment requests reducing no-show rates, and allow them to track previous appointment requests.
Process Automation Tools
- Better Dispatch Automation: It’s getting easier, even for AI, to spot when an issue or request is going to require an appointment with a tech to resolve. A TimeZest scheduling request can now easily be plugged into any process.
- Automated Chat: An scheduling link be offered up in automated chat services.
- Scheduling QBRs: Trigger appointment requests for QBR meetings directly from your QBR Tool.
- Automated Reporting: Generate and deliver reports that provide insights into peak appointment times, utilization rates, and more.
- Marketing Automation: Integrate TimeZest with marketing platforms to automate follow-ups post-appointment.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM): Keep customer and prospect records updated by syncing appointment data into the CRM system.
The Future is Integrated
By allowing for customized integrations across a wide range of tools and platforms, we’re not just adding another feature; we’re looking to provide the building blocks for the future of managed services. The possibilities are endless and we’re very excited to see what our customers and other vendors in the industry build using the TimeZest API. Getting started is easy. Full technical documentation can be found at: https://developer.timezest.com.