Last Updated: 17 July 2019
This Acceptable Use Policy governs your conduct when using this Site or the Software Agent, registering to use or purchasing the Service, using the Service, or submitting information to TimeZest.
Code of Conduct
- You agree that you shall not, and you shall not attempt, or otherwise authorize, encourage, or support a third party’s attempts, to: use this Site, the Software Agent or the Service for any unlawful personal, commercial, research, or information gathering purposes;
- circumvent, re-engineer, decompile, decrypt, break, or otherwise alter or interfere with this Site or the Software Agent;
- breach or otherwise circumvent any security or authentication measures;
- probe, scan or test the vulnerability of this Site, the Software Agent or the Service or any network;
- create derivative works of or reproduce, modify, distribute, sell, or otherwise transfer any rights in or to any of the content on this Site;
- meta tag, provide links to, frame, or mirror this Site;
- restrict, inhibit, or prevent any access to, use or enjoyment of this Site or the Service;
- use any search engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism, including, without limitation, browsers, spiders, robots, scraper, avatars or intelligent agents, deep link, or other similar automated device, program, algorithm, or methodology (other than those made available by TimeZest on this Site or other generally available third party web browsers, e.g., Firefox or Microsoft Internet Explorer), to access, acquire, copy, monitor, navigate, or search this Site;
- use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, “data mine,” “scrape,” or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of this Site or the contents of this Site;
- plant or otherwise use the service to distribute malware; send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying
- information, including “spoofing” or “phishing”;
- send unsolicited communications or spam;
- promote or advertise products or services other than your own, and as expressly authorized by TimeZest; or
- impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any other person or entity.
You also agree that you shall comply with the Code of Conduct by not transmitting, submitting or posting any of the following to this Site:
- information that is false, inaccurate, incomplete, untimely or misleading;
- information that violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation;
- information that is trade libelous, unlawfully threatening, unlawfully harassing, defamatory, obscene, explicit or vulgar, or otherwise injurious to TimeZest or third parties or that infringes on TimeZest’s or any third party’s rights of publicity or privacy;
- information that contains any viruses, worms, Trojan horses, trap doors, back doors, Easter eggs, time bombs, cancelbots or other code or computer programming routines that contain contaminating or destructive properties or that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- information containing or constituting chain letters, mass mailings, political campaigning, unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, or any form of “spam”;
- commercial advertisements or solicitations without prior written permission from TimeZest;
- information that infringes TimeZest’s or any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other
- confidential and/or proprietary rights; or
- copyrighted and/or trademarked information without prior written permission from TimeZest.
Use of Forums
This Site features forums which allow Users of this Site to post information and discuss various topics related to this Site, the Service, and other topics. You represent and warrant to TimeZest that you own all of the rights in and for, or that you have a valid license to transmit, submit or post, any and all information that you transmit, submit or post to this Site. If you transmit, submit or post information to this Site, upon such transmission, submission or posting, you automatically grant TimeZest a worldwide, fully-paid, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licensable right and license to use, copy, format, modify, adapt, publish and/or incorporate any or all such information in any media whatsoever, and to allow the sharing of such information by you. TimeZest reserves the right, in its sole discretion and for any reason, to (1) remove information submitted to TimeZest or posted on this Site; (2) deny access to the forums on this Site; and/or (3) delete your account, username, and password. TimeZest is not responsible for the sharing, retention, use, or privacy of information posted to this Site. If you do not want others to view or use your information, then do NOT post such information to this Site. TimeZest does not verify information posted to this Site.